Wayside, a brick built detached house on the Preston Road, built in 1928 by and for Fred Kench, of local builders Thomas Kench & Co. See KL092.
The garden between Wayside and the two council houses has since (c2000) had a matching semi detached houses built in it.
This photo is one of a series taken of the village by Skyview Archives, copies of which can be obtained from them at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting for this image J940-22.
Photographer: Skyview Archives Ltd
Image lent by : Mr Darren Powell SVA
Connected Photos: KL092 and SV002 - SV026 range
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page