Front page of the Order of Service for the consecration of the Churchyard extension and the unveiling and dedication of the Memorial Cross, Sunday September 25th, 1921. The Churchyard extension was given by the Rector, Rev Lewis (see DK027) as a village thanks offering, provided it was all consecrated ground and provided space for a village Memorial to the men of the village who had fall in the Great War. The base of the cross is carved with the names of those 12 men.
Image lent by : Mr David Kench
Connected Photos: DK103a | DK103b | KL102 | KL102a | DK027