Back page of the Order of Service for the consecration of the Churchyard extension and the unveiling and dedication of the memorial cross, Sunday September 25th, 1921. Back page with general instructions for the service. Interesting to note that they were still collecting for the Memorial Cross even when it was being dedicated.
Image lent by Mr David Kench.
Linked images, KL102, DK103, DK 103a