Three huge trees tower over the stocks on the Green.
Photo taken prior to the extension of Hall Lodge that doubled its size. The stocks can hold two persons by the ankles, as well as someone by the wrists at the whipping post on the right. They were built in 1828, but must have replaced an earlier set. Behind the stocks, dwarfed by the huge trees, is a water pump.
Image lent by : Mrs Jean Charles
Connected Photos: KL024
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page