The Revd William Lewis and his wife Mary with Peggy the pony outside the front of the Rectory, Culworth Road, Eydon.
Something of companion piece to DK043, but as he is looking rather frailer in this picture, it might be closer to the time of his death, August 1920.
Image lent by : Mr David Kench
Connected Photos: DK043 | DK044 | DK045
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page