Tyrrell's Shop and the Red House, June 1913.
Next door is Mrs Walker's wash house, with pitched roof and chimney and window on to the street. This had earlier been the Walker's work room when they were tailors. Note stone kerbstones on the edge of pavement.
Image lent by : Mrs Jean Charles
Connected Photos: KL114
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page