The newest of the old peal of bells, the tenor, cast at Taylors of Loughborough in 1872, is lowered down from the tower of St Nicholas' Church in 1981.
This was the largest of the peal and weighed half a ton. It was refurbished back at Taylors along with the other 4 bells, and the ancient oak frame replaced with a steel and cast iron one.
Photographer Mr Frank Hedges.
Image lent by Mr Frank Hedges.
Connected photos KL109, KL110, KL111
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page