This post card was posted on 29 July 1913.

It was written by a gentleman called Bob who was staying with Mrs E Wills, Cross Tree Eydon.

Image lent by Miss Janet Bloxam.

Connected photos AP018, AP017

Reverse of post card image AP018

SKU: AP018a

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP