The Rev. William Lewis (Rector of Eydon 1918 - 1920) at Eydon Rectory

We also see his daughter Patricia holding the head of Peggy the pony with his wife Mary in the background pushing grand-daughter Patricia Byrne in the pram. Photographer: Unknown

Image lent by : Mr David Kench

Connected Photos: DK027 | DK042 | DK044 | DK045

Rev. William Lewis in his Dog-Cart, c1920

SKU: DK043

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP