The Revd William Lewis and his wife Mary with Peggy the pony outside the front of the Rectory, Culworth Road, Eydon.

Taken circa 1919

Photographer: Unknown

Image lent by : Mr David Kench

Connected Photos: DK027 | DK042 | DK043 | DK045

Rev Lewis's Dog-Cart outside the Rectory

SKU: DK044

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP