The Annesley Arch at St Nicholas Church with a gravel path seen going across Eydon Hall Park so that the owners and their guests could walk comfortably to church for services.
The arch is thought to have been built by Sir Francis Annesley at the same time as the hall in 1789. It has the Annesley Coat-of-Arms and a suitable text on the side facing Eydon Hall for all to see as they entered under the archway to reach the church. Photographer: Mr David Kench
Image lent by : Mr David Kench
Connected Photos: DK001