The Old Forge, (then called Laurel Cottage) Blacksmiths Lane, in 1950.
The right of way from the High Street to Lime Avenue ran in front of the house, in what is now their garden. The thatch is looking in dire need of repair. The house was owned at this time by Annie Bricknell, who rented it in 1949/1950 to Richard and Gwenda Hardy. Photographer: Mr Richard Hardy
Image lent by : Mr Richard Hardy
Connected Photos: SV009