Ceramic plaque celebrating the Golden Jubilee of the Northants Federation of Women's Institutes, in 1965.

Given that the WI was not introduced into Britain (from Canada) until 1915, the Northants Federation must have been amongst the first started. Eydon's Women's Institute was founded in 1923.

The story of Eydon's WI is told in a succession of our publications.

Image lent by : Dr Kevin Lodge

Connected Photos: KL075

Northants WI Federation Jubilee Plaque, 1965

SKU: KL217

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP