A naive painting of the church viewed from the south west of the churchyard.

The artist is not known - it must have been painted after the clock was installed in commemoration of Revd Arthur Empson who died in 1876.

Image lent by Mr David Kench

Naive painting of St Nicholas Church from south west

SKU: DK092

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP