Mrs Watson & Cliff Kelcher outside the front of 5 Preston Road.
These were some of the first Council Houses, built in 1926. Mrs Lillian Watson, who was married to Fred, an engine driver at Woodford Halse, with her grandson, Cliff Kelcher. Cliff was the son of Win Kelcher (nee Watson), who later became Win Buckley. Photographer unknown
Image lent by Miss Janet Bloxam
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page