Slightly further south than the previous image, we see the backs of Preston Road and 2 Hill View, then called 5 and 6 Lime Grove.
For front views see AP038. Across the road, in addition to the chalet and bungalow see in SV015, we see the council bungalows built in 1936 and behind them, the semi detached council houses at the top of Moreton Road, built a couple of years later.
This photo is one of a series taken of the village by Skyview Archives, copies of which can be obtained from them at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting for this image J940-16.
Photographer: Skyview Archives Ltd
Image lent by : Mr Darren Powell SVA
Connected Photos: AP038 and SV001 - SV026 range
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page