Joan Parish (later Phipps) and her mother Annie sitting on the seat in the new Burial Ground in 1929.
The 'new' Burial Ground is on the Culworth Road and was inaugurated in 1925, when the first burial, Mrs Rogers, was interred there. It is also the site of the village War memorial.(KL102 & KL102a)
Photographer an unknown member of the Parish family.
Image lent by Mrs Joan Phipps
Connected photos KL121, KL122, KL126
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page