Interior view from post-war period, showing electric lights (installed in 1931).
At this stage the cross aisle was in the middle of the nave, with the font in the centre. South aisle full of pews, with no Brand Memorials under window. Commercial Postcard, rest of edition published 1946 - 53. Written on bottom "St Nicholas', Eydon, v2821 VWL' Photographer: Unknown Professional
Image lent by : Mrs Margie Davies
Connected Photos: AP038 | AP019