This studio portrait of Henry Aldridge shows him in his coaching livery.
Henry was the son John and Ann Aldridge and was born in Eydon in 1848. By 1881 he was living in Middleton Stoney in Oxfordshire with his wife and family. He was a coachmen, possibly for the Earl of Jersey whose house and park had moved much of the old village to its current location by the road. This photograph may have been taken at this time.
Photographer: Unknown professional
Image lent by : Mrs Coral Fairbrother
Connected Photos: IB017
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page