The scene in the High Street, south from the bottom of Blacksmiths Lane, on Sunday 28th May 1905.
On the left is the holding pen and slaughterhouse attached to 18 High Street which together with No 16 was remodelled when it was rebuilt.
Photographer unknown professional.
Image lent by Mr David Kench
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page