Gladys and Dorothy Bishop, daughters of John and Emily Bishop, on the door step of their house at Hanwell Fields, Banbury.
This is where Mrs Bishop moved to in 1950, when she left Eydon. Were these the daughters Mrs Bishop had such concern over their trip to Oxford in 1911? (see IB007a) Photographer: Unknown
Image lent by : Mrs D. Richardson
Connected Photos: IB007a | IB003