Frank Parish and Joan Parish (later Phipps) with Tawny the dog, in the back yard of 21 High Street, 1930

 

Photographer unknown

Connected photos KL121, Kl123, IB027

Image lent by Mrs Joan Phipps

Frank and Joan Parish, 1930

SKU: KL126

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP