Bricknell's old Fordson Paraffin Tractor
From the left Gwenda Hardy, James Hardy, Anthea Hardy, John 'Hunter' Bishop, who worked for the Bricknells, Annie Bricknell and Hilda Bobby. Gwenda and Richard Hardy lived in 'Laurel Cottage' (now the Old Forge) in 1950, which they rented from Annie Bricknell. Richard Hardy was in charge of the railway sheds down at Woodford Halse. This photo was taken on a return visit in about 1955.
Photographer: Mr Richard Hardy
Image lent by : Mr Richard Hardy
Connected Photos: SV006
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page