Aerial View of Eydon from the north, taken 7th June 1952, by J. K. St. Joseph of Cambridge University.
Obvious changes include very few cars, lots of hay stacks in working farmyards in the village, extensive allotments and no developments along the west side of Lime Avenue, Manitoba, the top of Hill View or the east side of Preston Road. The top of Moreton Road was still the orchard for the Cedars. The two street layout of the village is very evident in this image.
Photographer: Dr J. K. St. Joseph
Image lent by : Mrs Jean Charles
Connected Photos: KL087a
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page