A view in 1868 of the east end of St Nicholas Church chancel taken by John Harrington shortly after the major restoration.
The gravel path leading into the foreground is no longer to be seen but led through the north wall of the churchyard into the grounds of Manor Farm where John Ivens, one of the churchwardens lived.
Photographer Mr John Harrington.
Image lent by Mr David Kench
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page