Catalogue of sale, at Red Lion in Banbury, of Eydon Hall Estate.

Particulars of Lot 1, Manor Farm, the stone and thatch farm house next to the church. The particulars include details of the house and farmyard, and also the farmyard at 26 High Street, where there are additional barns and sheds. The tenant was Mr. Edmund R Wilks, who continued to farm from here so it may have been him who paid £3850. The schedule of the land attached to this farm, 170 acres, is listed on KL015d.

Image lent by : Mrs Margie Davies

Connected Photos: KL015 range

Catalogue, Sale of Eydon Estate 1925, Page 4

SKU: KL015c

Eydon Village Photo Archive

EHRG logo.png

Eydon Historical Research Group

c/o 30a High Street, Eydon,

Daventry, Northants. NN11 3PP