Catalogue of sale, at Red Lion in Banbury, of Eydon Estate with details of two cottages and an allotment field.

 

The allotment field is that behind 1 and 2 The Green. The cottages were let to Mr Thomas Amos, a small cottage of one room and two bedrooms, a barn but no garden, now the south end and outhouses of 2 The Green. The other cottage was somewhat larger and let to Mrs Emma Wills, who had lived there since the 1890s. This cottage was sold to Tomalin for £100. It now forms part of 1 The Green.

Image lent by : Mrs Margie Davies

Connected Photos: KL015 range

Catalogue, Sale of Eydon Estate 1925, Page 18

SKU: KL015q

Eydon Village Photo Archive