Catalogue of sale, at Red Lion in Banbury, of Eydon Estate

Including details of: Smallholding of an house on the High Street and 4 acres of land. The was held by George Dodd and was sold to Barton for £385. This smallholding is called Dodd's Manor Farm, and is next to the Village Hall. A 3 acre pasture field on the Moreton Road, held by J. Tyrrell, was sold to Hogg for £95. Syd Tyrrell tells how his farther was offered the field for £90 but turned it down.

Image lent by : Mrs Margie Davies

Connected Photos: KL015 range

Catalogue, Sale of Eydon Estate 1925, Page 8

SKU: KL015g

Eydon Village Photo Archive