Catalogue of sale, at Red Lion in Banbury, of Eydon Estate
Includes details of the fields attached to Blackbird Hill Farm (KL015e), divided into those in Eydon and those in Culworth. The Moors Farm, tenant Mr. Aubrey S T Wright. This farm, of 93 acres, is situated to the north west of the village and was the only farm outside the village before the Enclosure of 1762. The farmer, Mr Wright is standing on the right of the cricketers in KL004. The farm was sold for £1300.
Image lent by : Mrs Margie Davies
Connected Photos: KL015 range
top of page
Eydon Village Photo Archive
bottom of page