Ann Noble (c. 1941/2) with her dolls pram outside the entrances to 11 & 15 High Street. Beyond the stone gate pillars for number 15 (Wistaria House) can be seen a cottage demolished shortly after the war with its stone gate pillar and side entrance. Photographer: Unknown, family photographer

Image lent by : Mrs Ann Maynard

Connected Photos: DK104 | DK107 | AP053a

Ann Noble with her Pram in the High Street, 1941

SKU: DK106

Eydon Village Photo Archive